Airborne Infection is a major concern, we have a solution that can help today!
Our Mobile HEPA Filter Unit allows for ANY standard room to be converted into a patient isolation room, by creating a negative pressure room with HEPA filtered exhaust or simply filtering airborne contamination and returning the air back into the room.
Removes airborne contamination.
- Medical wait rooms
- Restaurant kitchens
- Assisted living
- Areas of congregation
- Daycare facilities
Creates a negative pressure environment.
- Nursing Home Resident Rooms
- Assisted Living Resident Rooms
- Hospital Patient Isolation
- In-Home Isolation of Patients
MOBILE FAN FILTER UNIT DETAILS
This product has been designed using existing products to meet immediate needs!
- Mobile Frame: 27” x 53.3”: Includes 4, 3” polypropylene casters and swivel with brake
- Variable Fan Speed Control
- Industrial Powered Motor
- Filters 670 Cubic Feet per Minute
- Filters 1,000 Sq Ft Room (with 8’ ceilings) 5 times every hour
- 120V Plug with 8’ Power Cord Length
- 30% efficient ASHRAE Pre-filter: 1” thick
- High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) Filter: 99.99% efficient @ 0.3 microns
- OPTIONAL Hood with 10”, 12” or 14” Duct Collar Adapter